1. Create your shopping cart Browse our website and when you find the items you want to buy, use Drop-Down menu to select available options (size / quantity), click “Add to Cart”. Continue shopping until you are ready to check out. At any time, you can review what items are in your shopping cart by clicking “Cart” which is located at the top right of the webpage.
2. Go to Checkout Review the items in your shopping cart. When you're ready to place an order, click “Proceed to Checkout”. You will be taken to the Sign In page.
3. Create an Account or Sign In and Check Out as a Returning Customer If you are a new customer, click “Continue” on the left side of the webpage. You will then be asked to create an account. This account allows you to keep track of your website ordering history. Your email must be confirmed before using it to log in to our Website, if you do not receive the account confirmation Email, it may be getting marked as spam. To resolve this, check your Email account and spam filter settings and contact your Webmaster/ server administrator.
If you have purchased from Hitobiotec.com before, enter your email address and password in the fields on the right side of the webpage and click “Sign In”.
4. Choose a Billing Address Enter your billing address, or select one from your address book. If the current billing address selected on the webpage is different from your preferred shipping destination, please click “Ship to different Address” to select another address from your address book or enter a new address.
5. Choose Shipping Address Enter your shipping address, or select one from your address book. If the current billing ro shipping address selected on the webpage is different from your preferred shipping destination, please select another address from your address book or enter a new address
6. Choose Shipping Method Consider how quickly you would like to receive your order, and choose the appropriate shipping method. Please note the estimated arrival date for the shipping method you select.
7. Choose a Payment Method and enter your payment information We accept the following methods of payment:
Credit or Debit Cards
8. Review Order and Submit Check the accuracy of the shipping and billing information you provided and make any necessary changes. Please note the estimated arrival date for the shipping method you select. Then click “Place Order” to submit your order.
9. Track Your Order After you place your order, we will send you an order confirmation email. We will also send you a shipment confirmation email at the time your order (or a portion of it) is shipped. Most, but not all, orders can be tracked during shipping.
II. Purchase Order
(Currently we only accept PO from research institutions, universities and government labs within the United States. We also accept pre-paid Purchase Order from international customers.)
For customers to place purchase orders with us, you can send order form (pdf file as an attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org. make sure to include all necessary information; we would need the following information:
Customer account number (New customer fill in “new order”)
Customer PO number
Buyer shipping address
Buyer billing address
Item name and catalog number
Shipping method and payment method
Standard NET 30 days will generally apply to all purchase orders; however we reserve the right to apply pre-paid terms to any purchase order we may receive. Net 30 terms will not apply to international purchase order requests, these must be prepaid prior to shipment.
Once an order is placed, we will send the customer an order confirmation email and the order will be shipped within two business days. After the package is shipped we will send the customer a second email with tracking information. Upon delivery of the order, we will send the invoice to the customer by email. If the customer prefers to receive the invoice by mail, we will also send a copy by mail.
OFFICE CLOSED NOTICE:
Dear valued customers,
The office will be temporarily closed during the weeks of May 29- June 07. All orders and inquiries received during this time will be processed first thing on June 08, 2023.