Shipping & Returns
Products will be shipped by Fedex, UPS, DHL or USPS.
All of our in-stock items will be shipped within two business days after the order is received. Customers should inspect the shipments immediately upon receipt.
Certain orders are subject to a handling charge and will be added to the corresponding invoice. Hitobiotec Corp. is not responsible for any duty or customs fees and customers may be invoiced separately for these charges.
In the past year the Department of Transportation has enforced new rules and regulations regarding the packaging and shipping of regulated chemicals. Compliance to these regulations is mandatory. Therefore, a hazardous shipping charge will be included in your invoice for only those materials requiring special HazMat packaging and shipping (Poison, Corrosive, extremely flammable etc.). We will try our best to keep the expense to a minimum.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our customer service at 423-520-6880 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns may not be made without prior authorization by Hitobiotec Corp. All returned products must be in original packaging and in resalable condition for refund. Please contact our customer service at 423-520-6880 or email@example.com before making any returns.
To make a return, please repackage very carefully and include the following information:
- Customer's name and address.
- Customer's phone number.
- Invoice number.
- Product ordered and date of purchase.
- Reason for returning the item(s).
Return Policy (Updated 04/01/2020):
- Shipments should be inspected immediately upon receipt.
- Returns are not accepted after 30 days from the day of invoice.
- All breakage and discrepancy claims should be made promptly. We can not be responsible for shortage or breakage of which we have not been informed within five (5) days after receipt of shipment.
- Do not throw away any product.
- When returning kits, you must include the entire kit to receive a credit.
- Credit will be issued for any product delivery errors caused by Hitobiotec Corp. Return the product(s) shipped in error within 15 days in original packaging and in acceptable conditions to receive full credit.
- Product damaged in transit will be researched and may be replaced by Hitobiotec Corp.
- Items that are ordered in error by customers will be subject to a 15% processing fee for non-hazardous products or a 25% processing fee for hazardous products. Customers are responsible for the shipping fee and bank processing fee.
- If the product authorized for return is hazardous, customer needs to return the product by Hazmat shipping (The products must be packed, labeled and shipped in accordance with DOT regulations governing transportation of hazardous materials and any other applicable requirements.). We cannot accept hazardous product returned in non hazmat shipping.
Certain items may not be returned for credit. These items include but not limited to: used products, products missing labels, custom products or special orders.
Hitobiotec Corp. reserves the right to modify this Return Policy at its own discretion, or against any customer it believes is abusing this policy. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on the Hitobiotec.com website.